Tool Box™ Original is a high performance multi-purpose adhesive and sealant in one based on MS polymer technology. Toolbox original cures to form a high strength, permanently flexible waterproof bond adhering to a wide variety of materials. It performs the function of both a high strength adhesive as well as a highly durable joint sealant. Tool Box™ Original provides a non-hazardous alternative to traditional polyurethane elastomeric adhesive/sealants and is a true ‘tool box’ in a cartridge.
- Primerless adhesion to wide range of surfaces
- Paintable with most water based paints (Refer painting for alternative systems)
- Resistant to salt and chlorinated water
- Interior / exterior – High UV resistance
- Heat resistant to 100°C.
- Rapid skinning and curing
- High hardness Shore A: 55±5. Increased vandal resistance compared to typical construction joint sealants with low hardness Shore A values.
- Solvent and isocyanate free
- Trafficable sealant
- High bond strength – suited to Professional and DIY, construction, marine and automotive environments.
- No staining of natural stone, blue stone, granite
- Mould resistant
- Safe on mirrors, except PE backed mirrors